First essay

A place that I would like to go.

For the first essay of this blog I'm going to talk a bit of this place that I really would like to go, Italy.
Firts of, i would like to say why, there are a lot of cultural aspects that are interesting to me, and I'm talking about the lenguage, the architecture and the food. I think itlian is a lovely lenguage, there is something about the accent and all the body lenguage that comes with it that is really captivating and I would like to be able to interact with it, and if I stay for long enough I would like to learn how to speak italian to!
The architecture in Italy is mesmerising, you can learn a lot of the cultural aspects and the time they were made just by looking at them, plus now that im studing architecture is even more intesesting to me. There is a big difference to get to know something by reading about it on the internet and actually getting the chance to see it in person, the impact of some of this buildings must be impressive. 
I think that we all can agree that italian food is really tasty, and because I really like to eat and I enjoy a good meal this is perfect to me! I want to try as much of authentic italian food that I can.
There are a lot of more things that I like about Italy, these three are just the more important to me, I hope that some day I get the chance to go and enjoy everything that make this country special.

Resultado de imagen para positano

Comments

Popular Posts