My Futute Job

My Future Job.

Back when I was a kid I used to think a lot about what type of job I would like to have when I grow up, I used to have it really clear but now I don't know what I'm going to do after university, at least I like Urbanisim, so, if you ask me what kind of job I would like to have in the future I would say something in that field. But if there is something that I have clearity of is that I want to work outdoors, I don't mind a bit of indoor work, but I can't stand a lot of it because beeing to much time at the same place makes me sick and moody, I can't picture myself in a office.
I would love to work with more people, having a large team working together soudbds really nice to me, I think that with more people, more differents points if view come out, making the finish product interesting and complex in a good way.

Resultado de imagen para arquitecto urbanista

I would like to get to travel a lot, of course I know that I would have to work really hard to get to do that, but I want to know as many places, and get as many experiences as I can.
The salary is not something that I pay to much attention, for me, even is it sounds like a cliché, is more important to enjoy and be happy with what you are doing. I think of it i the way that you could have a really big salary but at the same time be hating your work, I prefer to earn a little less and love my work, I don´t need a luxurious life, I just want to be comfy and not feel miserable because of having a job I don't like.

Comments

  1. if you love what you do, you´ll happy. good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urbanism is so important now for the buildings of new cities

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you! money is the most important, you don´t need to be rich to enjoy life, just put your effort in what you really like and it will work perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlike you, I never thought too much about what type of job I wanted to have, even when I was about to end high school, but I think it is great to daydream about the future and who would you like to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness in a job is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts