A themed post.

For this day we were asked to write about a topic and make three questios abut it. I have decided to do it about drawing, so my questions are:

Why do I even chose this theme to begin with?
When did I started drawing?
What do I like so much about drawing?

So, why do I even chose this theme to begin with?
The answer is actually quite simple, drawing is my favorite hobbie, and is the one that I do the most. I really enjoy it, of course it can get a little stressful when what I want to do just doesn't look right in the end, but I can allways do it again! Even though I just said that it could get me stress is actually relaxing. There is no better way for me to treat myself at the end of a long day than just go to my bed with pencils and my block and start drawing.

When did I started drawing?
As everyone, as a little kid I really liked to draw; my parents, my cat, food, and the usual things for a kid to do. I never did anything in the walls, just paper though. But my parents started to encourage me into keep drawing, and usualy they took me to art classes, and when I enter school it was the same. But now that I think of it, what append is not that a started drawing really young, I just never stop doing it.

What do I like so much about drawing?
The process, I personally find the same satisfaction in finishing a full page of sketches and in finishing a full ilustration, what I really enjoy is seeing the page slowly being completed. It can be as messy or clean as I want. I like the way it makes me feel, the reason I draw is not to make it for people or because I have to do it, I do it because I want to do it and doing it makes me feel good, like some kind of therapy.
As I said, it can be relaxing or it can be stressing, but just the fact that I am taking time for myself to do it is my favorite part.


Resultado de imagen para persona dibujando un paisaje

Comments

Popular Posts